Did you recently opt for a treatment such as tooth replacement or a smile makeover(s)? Or did you opt for any sort of dental implant in Melbourne? If yes, then here are some essential aftercare tips, which you must put into practice. Let us take a look at them to get a better idea:
- Avoid smoking since it is detrimental to your oral health in more ways than one and I am sure that even your implant dentist will agree with me.
- Quit eating junk food for some time. Yes, I know it is difficult, but for the sake of your brand new teeth replacement or any other implant for that matter, you have to go that extra mile.
- Use the best quality oral hygiene products such as toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss among others by consulting your dentist.
- If you have opted for all on four or other complicated treatment, then don’t forget to visit your dentist on a regular basis.
- Include lots of green vegetables and citrus fruits in your diet to maintain your pearly whites and your implants in the best condition.